Truck driver Jobs Hiring In Canada 2024
Protek Driver Services Ltd based in Delta, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Truck driver who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening and Flexible Hours.
Employer Name: Protek Driver Services Ltd
Position: Truck driver
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $27.50 to $28.00 hourly for 40 to 50 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Delta, BC
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must have an air brake endorsement and a valid driver’s licence (Class 1 or A)
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Experience and Specialization
- The candidate should be knowledgeable about Bill of lading, Driver logbook, Inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip), Maintenance and repair reports, Trans-border documentation and Trip reports.
Type of Trucking and Equipment
- Trucking and equipment types include Straight truck (4,600kg+ or 10,000lbs+ with 3+ axles) and Tractor-trailer
- The candidate should have prior experience running long-distance trips.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in sitting positions.
- The candidate must have a cell phone, a hard hat, and steel-toed safety boots.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.